Seriously, how cute is this perfume??!
U by Ungaro is one of the designer fragrances from Avon and in my opinion is the most amazing one!
It comes in a gorgeously shaped, pink glass bottle and has the unique "U" embossed in metallic pink all around it.
My mom bought me this for my birthday and when I opened the box (which is a hot, metallic pink!!) I was like OMG thats soo cute!
The smell is soo gorgeous! There's elements of blossom and sandalwood. I really do love these floral scents, they are just soo feminine and girly.
My 16yr old sister rachel had the shower gel and body lotion that matched this Ungaro perfume and she loved me enough to give them to me!! I guess it had nothing to do with me making subtle hints lol. Anyways, I really do love Avon's collection of Celebrity Perfumes. I also love Reese Witherspoons "In Bloom" which is quite a musky scent and totally adorable with the bottle moulded into a flower head and the perfume almost looking like liquid gold.
Love & Kisses
Emma xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment